Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Difference a Shave Makes

Have you ever had a day where you just knew that you needed a change? Some people commit to an exercise regimen, others stop eating carbs, while there are those who sign up for a woodworking class at their local community college. I have friends whose change began with one of those rubber bands you wear on your wrist. Every time you have a bad thought you self-flagellate and snap the doggone thing such that the pain will somehow make you more aware of your terrible thought life. But me? I'm extreme. I'm bad. I'm the new sheriff in town (see the pics above). I love a look that gives you two looks--circle and square. Yes, my friends, you can stick a square peg in a round hole when you've got the tasteful Civil War mustache!


No comments: