Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fwd: Chocolate Strawberries - Student love!

The title says it all right?  A BIG shout out to the students who
thought it would be a good idea to make chocolate strawberries with my
kids.  What a gift, it is their favorite food, and it made them feel
extremely cared for.  Can you remember as a kids having a college
student pay attention to you?  Well my kids have that in spades here.
We have a student that comes down and just hangs out with my kids and
gets to know them, even helps Lillian grade her homeschool work.  A
student made cartoon drawing homemade valentines for my kids and
another played Angry Birds for Matthew.  We have students who
selflessly played soccer with my boys the other day (all of my boys)
and passed them the ball.  We have had students compliment my
daughter's fashion and help me figure out freaking fractions.  Another
student spent a great deal of time showing them how to play "Ticket to
Ride" and a few more played with us.  I appreciate it ALL, my kids
think they are the most special kids in the world and well they are to
me so by loving them, you care for me and I thank you!  Kind of makes
me sad I beat them all in the Bracket Challenge.

1 comment:

Monica Winter said...

YUM! That is a special treat, especially considering the the cost of strawberries in Austria!