Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5 Suitcases, 5 Checked Bags, 5 Jackets, 3 Children, 5 Carry Ons, 2 Purses, and 3 kids

a kindle and the Ipad, 5 boarding passes and 5 passports and 1 baggage claim ticket. That is my day. Period enough said! I counted everything all day, Steve got mad at me a few times for this but in my mind I saved the day, no one lost anything and left anything anywhere. This includes going from our house to our car to the airport, through security 2 times, on a bus to get to the plane in Munich, on the plane, off that plane to get on another bus when plane #1 was "not safe", onto plane #2 and through the did not exist customs at Vienna. All kids still awake to be tucked in promptly at 7 local time with melatonin given! 0 real fights! Saweeettt, my kids are AMAZING!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!!!

EstherNow said...

You are a MUCH better woman than me, Annamae. :)

I must only keep up with me and my dog, and I don't always do a great job of that!

I am so happy that the travel was uneventful in all the BEST ways!

Love you!