Saturday, January 15, 2011

Personality Pic

Last night Annamae and I were invited out to a pub with the students. We headed out around the time that we normally get ready for bed, and got home around the time we normally wake up (OK, that is a bit of an exaggeration). We awoke at 10am with Aiden in our bed saying he was "starving." 

After Annamae and I shook the cobwebs off of your youthfulness we headed in opposite directions. She went with Lillian and a student (Tiffany) downtown to shop. I took the boys on a walk through the park to get a Kebap, a Turkish dish that is out of this world (and cheap). Unfortunately, the kebap stand was closed and we had to settle for a piece of chocolate torte cake at a nearby cafe. They didn't seem to upset by the change in menu.

The picture above is of the front of the Flow House. I didn't realize it at the time, but I now see that Matthew intentionally crossed his eyes right before this picture. After downloading the pic I couldn't help but laugh because the picture seems to really capture the difference in our boys' personality. Aiden gives the sweet smile; Matthew plays the role of screwball. I hope this picture makes you laugh as hard as I did!


No comments: